Tuesday, February 15, 2022

February's Reading List

    Am I a little late posting this? Yes. Do I care? Actually, yes as I didn't get through as many of the books as I had wanted to last month. I got through about half though so I'd say that's pretty good. And to be fair I read a ton more on top of that as well so that's saying something. I'll be carrying over The Monk, The Taoist I Ching, and a Bond Undone for this month and adding a couple of more. The new additions are eArcs, so some aren't published yet but when currently available for purchase I'll add that information. 



Time travel, Edgar Allen Poe, and a murder mystery, I don't believe that you can go very wrong with that set up so I'm looking forward to reading this one! This is also currently available for sale and you can pick it up Here  










I've probably said it before but I'll say it again I love retellings and the Nutcracker is one of my favorite stories of all time. It is one of those stories that I have truly fond memories of, so a new updated version of this classic is right up my alley. I'm about halfway through it currently so hopefully, a review will be forthcoming. You can also grab a copy of this one currently Here






This is a short story so I really have no excuse for not reading this yet. Actually, I will probably kick it out today because it's probably the most unique book on my TBR list currently. This one can also be purchased Here










I'd honestly never heard of this until I saw the show on Netflix, which I enjoyed immensely so I'm really looking forward to reading this. This is an eArc you can pre-order it though over Here







That rounds out my list, given that it's already the 14th though I highly doubt I'll get through all of them though, especially given how many I carried over from last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...