Friday, April 1, 2022

April Reading List and guess what there's only TWO carry overs from last month and it's ON TIME!

In March I ended up reaching an insane number of books read: 72! And to top it off I actually crossed off most of the books I wanted to read from March with just Princep's Fury and Monkey remaining. So those are obviously at the top of my list. I'm hoping to get through them and this very random list in April!



This is one of my favorite series so really it's not going to be a problem to get through it by the end of the month. 










How I did not know that Crichton had a book about pirates is beyond me, now that I do know though starting it is a priority!










It's a book about a Rabbi who solves crimes. I really don't believe you can go wrong here! It's in the middle of the series but I've been told it can be read stand-alone so fingers crossed on that level. 









I actually started this last month but decided I just wasn't in the mood for it, so I'll be working on getting this finished. 










I finally picked this one up after it sat on my TBR for the gods only know how long! Pretty far into it already and loving it! 

1 comment:

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...