Sunday, January 30, 2022

I Didn't Read Anything this Week.

 Okay maybe I did on Monday, I finished reading a book either Sunday afternoon or Monday and I decided to take a break this week. I enjoy reading, it is one of my favorite past times and has been since I was a child but some weeks, my brain needs a break and even some silly YA/NA romance masquerading as a fantasy book cannot give it the break it needs. So I played some vids, and I colored my hair, and I did some chores that needed to be done and had a twelve-hour-long Miyazaki festival, but I mostly just disregarded the ten books I am currently reading because my eyes needed to rest. So no real update today just a I hope everyone had a restful week whatever that looked like to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...