Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thundrhed! By Damon Wolfe - Laugh out loud until you cry funny!!

 

I scrolled past this five or six times, telling myself that the title alone guaranteed it would not be worth my time. I finally read the synopsis and decided that it would possibly be a tad bit funny. I would like to be the first to admit that I make mistakes sometimes and can be very wrong. This wasn't a tad bit funny, it was laugh-out-loud until I'm crying funny.


I'm not even sure how to describe it. It was as if Monty Python, Neil Gaiman, and Terry Pratchett all got together and decided to write rewrite Indian Jones but with Thor in place of Indiana Jones. There's an entire chapter that's basically The Hangover but with just one guy and his greatsword.


Highly recommend it if you need a good laugh.

2 comments:

  1. I will add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually ends with a cliffhanger too so I'm kinda hoping they'll be another one!

      Delete

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...