Friday, March 18, 2022

March Reading List - Late Again because that's just who I am.

 Actually, it's not really my fault. March has been interesting, to say the least. We had a gas leak (like literally there was some serious concern of a giant fireball erupting underneath our yard.) at the beginning of the month and then my grandmother passed away, and then my, my father's, mine, and my brother's birthdays are on the 8th, 9th, and the 10th respectively (btw if you feel like buying me something here is my Thriftbooks Wishlist) so I've been busy. 

And I'm happy to announce that I actually read half of last month's TBR list!! This month I'm really concentrating on getting some of my older books on my GoodReads TBR list finished. So without further ado my TBR for March: 



This is one of my favorite series, I started reading this one way back in November but one of my children lost my page when I was about halfway through the book and I was soo annoyed that I just shelved it. Gotta get it done though!









Basically for the same reason as above. 











I'm currently about 80% through this eArc so expect a review of this fantastic (so far) book shortly! 










Full disclosure: Not sure if I will get this finished this month, I kinda sort of misplaced it somewhere in my room. 










I'm about halfway done with this one already. I love the story of Monkey but I've never actually read it, all of my knowledge comes from watching shows or movies about it so I am enjoying actually reading it. Apparently, this volume is missing some stories though so I'm going to have to go hunt them down. 








This is the omnibus edition so I picked up all four from the series, I finished the first The Black Tides of Heaven this weekend and I really enjoyed it, so far I can totally understand the hype that surrounds this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...