Monday, January 24, 2022

A weekend off from reading to catch up on some Drama

I dedicated my weekend to doing something I normally don't do watch TV. I know I know I feel the same way you do:



But in my defense, Netflix decided to only upload two episodes of Bulgasal a week and I just really need to know who killed who, damn it. Plus, my brain needed a reading break. I've read thirteen books since Jan. 1st, which to many won't seem like a lot but when you are old and a good chunk of those have been on devices your eyes need to look at something other than small print on a screen. Plus, Lee Jin-Wook has literally the most amazing hair flip pretty much ever: 

See Most Amazing Hair Flip Ever.

I did, however, take time to finish a couple of books I had previously started Friday evening so I'll get the reviews up for those this week. And no I'm not going to start reviewing K-Dramas unless people want me to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...