Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Noragami Vol. 5 By Adachitoka


 Hiyori has been kidnapped by one of Bishamon's Shinki, Yato and Yukine raid her base to get her back, we finally find out why Bishamon hates Yato, and the ending is a super heartbreaking cliffhanger!


Even though I've watched the anime eight million times it was still one of those shocking, gut-punch things when I read the real reason Bishamon can't stand Yato. It's so angering especially since she just put herself in the same position again. *sigh* 


And Yukine is soo freaking good. I love that kid! Seriously though he's one of my favorite characters ever because his character is so relatable and his emotions are always so raw. 


Even though I know what happens next I still can't wait to get the next manga!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...