Saturday, March 26, 2022

The Dragon Universe Various Authors

Cover art is not available yet, as soon as it is I will upload it!


This was by far the most beautiful book I've read so far this year. All of the art was absolutely gorgeous! And I mean all of it. Usually, with art books, there are one or two pieces that are just not my style but I did not find one that I didn't like in this book. I actually kinda hope some of these are for sale as prints that's how amazing they were! 


The stories in this stood out as much and I'd actually say in some cases maybe even more than the art.  Many of the stories were incredibly sad, Ragnarok (probably one of my favs from the book) was absolutely heartbreaking. Others were amusing, the very last tale in the book was hilarious and I giggled reading that one more than a few times. They were all short but very well-written, rich tales that enrich dragon lore. 


I honestly cannot wait until this one is published, reading it truly made my day a little better!


I want to thank Edelweiss and Diamond Books for filling my afternoon with a little bit of magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dreadful Splendor by B.R. Myers

  Jenny Timmons has been surviving by being a con artist for as long as she can remember, "inheriting" her mother's once-thriv...